Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Toddler's Mind

Mikayla says the cutest things, lately.

Today, we had Sunday dinner at my parent's house. We were eating corn on the cob. Mikayla was so excited to be eating "corn with handles." As she was eating the corn, she started getting upset. I asked her what was wrong and she waid that she needed more corn because she didn't want to eat the "feathers" (the leftover husks after biting off the corn). It was pretty cute.

Later, when we were getting ready to go home, she asked me for some cookies. She had been a really good eater all day, so I decided that she could have some. I gave her a little 100 calorie pack of chocolate cookies and she proceeded to exclaim that "cookies are good for my body". Amen, Mikayla!!

2 comments:

JAMIE said...

corn feathers is a perfect description! :)

Kate said...

So cute! I miss you stranger!!! WE REALLY need a play date.