Sunday, July 06, 2008

I'm just a love machine

My sister took this cute pic of Gavin today. He was crawling around and his shirt came unbuttoned. He looked like a little Italian lover. All he needs is a little chest hair.

It has been a busy couple of weeks for Gavin. In the past two weeks he has...
Cut two teeth (sorry for the sideways pic - Blogger keeps inserting it like this),


Mastered crawling,
sat up, and
learned to pull himself up.
It scares me how fast he has accomplished all of these things. We have spent this week installing gates, checking that all outlets are covered and other babyproofing tasks. I have a feeling this guy will be quite the climber and love getting into things!

5 comments:

JAMIE said...

They grow up so fast, don't they?

He is a doll.

kathymatthews927 said...

I had a feeling that your days were numbered......I just didn't realize how low that number was!!! He is so cute and such a happy little guy!!

Melinda said...

He's a cuttie!

Melinda said...

*cutie*

Natalie said...

lol! Little Italian lover...that's cute.