Sunday, March 09, 2008

Tag about Jeremy

My cousin, Michelle tagged me several weeks ago. I am finally getting around to doing this so here I go.

1. What are your names? Jeremy and Rachel

2. How long have you been married? 6 1/2 years

3. How long did you date? We met in November of my senior year of high school when I was 17. We were together for almost 5 years when we got married.

4. How old are you? I am turning 29 this year and Jeremy will be 30.

5. Who eats more? Jeremy definitely does at meals. However, I tend to snack more than he does.

6. Who said I love you first? He did, but I quickly replied, because I had felt that way for a little bit by then (I was just too scared to say it first!).

7. Who is smarter? We each have our different subjects that we are smarter at.

8. Whose temper is worse? Definitely mine.

9. Who does the laundry? Me 95% of the time. Occasionally Jeremy will throw a load in the wash and then into the dryer, however, it never makes it out of the dryer when he does it.

10. Who does the dishes? We both do the dishes. Jeremy usually does the dishes after dinner and I do most of the others. He is very good at unloading the dishwasher for me, too.

11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.

12. Who pays the bills? I pay all of the bills. Thanks to online billpay, it is so easy now.

13. Who cooks dinner? Me!

14. Who drives when you are together? Jeremy does.

15. Who is more stubborn? We both can be pretty stubborn, but I am usually the worst.

16. Whose parents do you see the most? I see mine more while Jeremy is working.

17. Who proposed? Jeremy did.

18. Who has more friends? Jeremy does. I have just a couple close friends.

19. Who has more siblings? I do.

20. Who wears the pants in the family? I don't like to think of our marriage in that way. I think it is a pretty equal partnership.

Okay, I am tagging all of you who are reading this.

1 comments:

kathymatthews927 said...

The one thing that is most admired by me is the love and respect that is very apparent in y'all's relationship.Don and I feel very blessed to have both of you in our family.......ok Mikayla and Gavin,too.