Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Welcome Autumn!

I think that this is my favorite time of year.  After suffering through the sweltering southern summer, I so look forward to the cooler temps.  I also love what comes with fall…county fairs, pumpkin patches, hot cocoa, football.  It’s just a lot of fun to be had.  We have really enjoyed the wonderful weather and have spent a lot of time outside.  I might add, that after what seemed like nearly 2 weeks of rain (which resulted in some serious flooding in parts of Metro Atlanta), it has been especially nice to be able to leave the house without an umbrella.

  Another plus is that Jeremy has been off from work this week.  The kids have really enjoyed having him at home.  They have even enjoyed helping him with the yard work. :)IMG_3744 IMG_3746 IMG_3747

The kids have also had a nice time playing with each other.  Here, Mikayla was pushing Gavin on the swing.  He thought it was so much fun and just kept saying, “Wee!”  I love nothing more than seeing them enjoy spending time with each other.  IMG_3750 IMG_3754IMG_3760 

I really hope that this weather lasts for a while.  We are having a great time!

0 comments: