Friday, September 11, 2009

He is growing too fast!

So, my sweet little baby started Mother’s Morning Out today.  He will be going each Friday for about 4 1/2 hours.  I spent my childfree morning today do some shopping with my friend, Hilary, and her sister, Heather.   We also had a very relaxing brunch together.

I can hardly believe that Gavin will be two in about 6 weeks.  I just can’t believe how fast my time with him as a baby is flying boy.  He is definitely growing into a sweet little boy.

Gavin seemed to have a good time today.  He cried initially when Jeremy and I dropped him off, but his teacher said that only lasted for about 10 minutes.  Surprisingly, there were no tears from mommy.   Things like this seem to be a little bit easier the second time around.  I have seen how much Mikayla enjoys school, so I know that he is in good hands and will have a great time. IMG_3650 copyIMG_3651 copy  These pictures are our attempt to get the “First Day of School” poses.  Gavin did not want to stand still, so these are all action shots.  Even if he wouldn’t stay still, I *had* to document the day.   He is such a big boy now! :(

2 comments:

Katie said...

Gavin is such a cute boy! How nice to have both kids gone! take advantage of your Fridays for sure!

kathymatthews927 said...

What a cutie!!!!