Saturday, September 13, 2008

A New Smile

Gavin has some new teeth! He cut his bottom ones several months ago, and we have been sitting around waiting for some new ones to come in. He just cut his two top teeth a couple of weeks ago. His smile looks completely different - I have to say I miss that gummy grin. He looks like such a big boy with those teeth. He is also getting some good use out of those teeth. He has tried chomping down while nursing a couple of times (I quickly nipped that one in the bud) and he has been known to bite Daddy's shoulder from time to time.

Look at my new teeth (and those eyelashes!!)
My sweet little boy...

6 comments:

MaryBeth said...

I love little baby teeth! He is such a cuite.

Melinda said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting!

Emily S. said...

Oh my!! Is this really Mr. Gavin??! He looks so different with those new chompers!

Katie said...

oh I adore the teethy grin. Now if Ellie could just cut her 2nd top tooth, boy are the little stinkers while cutting teeth.

Bobbi said...

He is so adorable. That sweet little smile makes me happy.

Unknown said...

haha, you "nipped it in the bud" so to speak. :)